Saturday 25 April 2009

Over a month, man I need to get better at this.

http://the8colorsoffitness.com/book/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=48&Itemid=51

Awesome quiz! I am a blue workout, especially the singing to myself. And I love my routines at the gym. if it worked before then it will work again.

Sorry for the lack of posting, have I written that I am going through this counselling thing? Well I am and sometimes I can feel really happy then I will feel totally down and low and have a lack of will to live.

Oh, I'm going to update the tab things on blogs I like, I have discovered how to do this.


Also started a blog for the caledonian challenge team through work... it's my other blog i manage on here, i will put up the link and the link to donate to us, we need to raise £3000 in 8 weeks!

Yikes! Okay, going to go and update so that if you visit my blog you can at least see that I am reading lots, and i am trying to write down what is bothering me. The Internet will be my therapist until I get my own.

No comments: